Saturday, June 19, 2010

I thought I was ready for a good night's sleep. Unfortunately, I had spent a good part of the afternoon and a few hours of my evening asleep plus I was thinking of a lot of stuff.

New at blogging - yeah! So my mind has been a tumble of ideas which I hope I can write about as time goes on. Anways, this is my little room - all spic and span and actually boring. I am thinking of maybe changing this to a light lime green color or may be a shade of yellow that would fit perfectly with my zen interior.

I did a couple of hours or so of cleaning the windows, laundering the curtains and scrubbing and cleaning a portion of the floor. My idea of cleaning is literally getting down on my hands and knees and scrubbing the floors with soap and then wiping them clean. So it was down on my knees for those couple of so hours. But then with age comes the back pains so I decided to rest a bit. I am now feeling a bit sleepy so I won't really push myself. A few more hours anyways and it will be morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment