Monday, November 22, 2010

He Said/She Said

On 9/19/2010

Hey Marie,


I think that maybe it's time for the hurt and pain to stop and for you to find some genuine man that wouldn't hurt you for the world. One that does what he says he will and one that enjoys talking to you and being with you as much after two or twenty years as he did the first times you started talking to him. You deserve someone that just doesn't feel complete if he's not with you and who become so much a part of your world and a part of you that not being with him just doesn't feel right. It should never be something you are prepared to accept or put up with.


If you can't get closure you need to give it. You have a life to live and maybe there is a man out there just waiting for you to be available to develop a relationship with. I think you need to take control and allow yourself to open up to new horizons and brand new adventures.


As for me, I work on line. I run internet businesses and like to think of myself as a traffic expert for web site traffic - I don't think that is totally true yet but I know that soon I will be considered as an expert by my peers. I enjoy/love my work because it's something I can do anywhere I am in the world. I have always been or worked in business or finance and have worked for banks as an international private client advisor and also as a consultant for international corporate creation and funding.


I am not rich - I have made many mistakes in my life and been, like you, through much pain - but I am a strong person for it and I NEVER give up. I know what I want and what is good for me and as long as it's good for others too I will do what needs to be done.


I am very sensitive to the needs of others and am willing to talk about anything to the one I trust. I really want to know you more and hope that you too feel that you can share things with me. I won't play games and I will always be honest.


I think you are on the verge of a brand new future and a wonderful adventure. I don't know if you like Celine Dion but you make me think of this song.


Don't know much about your life.
Don't know much about your world, but
Don't want to be alone tonight,
On this planet they call earth.

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

But what do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

I just want to start again,
And maybe you could show me how to try,
And maybe you could take me in,
Somewhere underneath your skin?

What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

And I had my heart beaten down,
But I always come back for more, yeah.
There’s nothing like love to pull you up,
When you’re laying down on the floor there.
So talk to me, talk to me,
Like lovers do.
Yeah walk with me, walk with me,
Like lovers do,
Like lovers do.

What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

Don’t know much about your life
And I don’t know much about your world.


I hope that I can be a part of that adventure and that you look forward to it as much as I do. I also hope that you don't think I'm being too forward. I am not one to play games as I said and I say things as I see them. I am notch always right but I am not ashamed of the way I feel or afraid to express it.


I look forward to getting to know the real you.


Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment