Monday, November 22, 2010

She Said/He Said

Hi Rich,

I appreciate your honesty and no, I definitely don't think you are speaking out of turn. I have held on for so long,
I've had high hopes, always thinking and feeling that everything would turn out okay. Hurt and pain is part of a learning
process. I've had a lot of it growing up but it's always made me a better and stronger person.

Closure may never come as you said and I accept it.

You can always write me here. I use this email too when I'm in the office unlike the dating site which I can only open
at home. I'm in the office Mondays thru Fridays 10pm to 7 my time. My schedules are bound to change depending
on what I need to do. I work as a Training and Quality team lead for one of the call centers here.

I would also like to get to know you more - what you do, what your likes are, your interests, your dislikes.
You can probably talk to me about anything under the sun. I am pretty quiet at times and I like to think
about a lot of things. But sensible conversation always perks me up.

Take care,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment