Monday, November 22, 2010

He Said/She Said

On 9/20/2010

Hi again

It would appear as if we have been through many similar experiences. I do know the pain you are talking about and I think that's why I feel as if I can speak so openly to you because you will understand how I feel and know that I understand you. There may be many miles between us and no physical or visual connection but I truly believe that there are wavelengths that people can communicate on that can be felt despite the time, space, distance obstacles and have nothing to do with internet connections. You already know that I am the kind of person that you can feel comfortable with just like you have known for a long while that things can no longer be with your boyfriend. We have a hard time admitting that to ourselves sometimes because that is not what we want or want to hear but we can feel deep down what is true and already know.


I feel that this is going to be a new start for both of us, the turning of a new page and an exciting time to discover a whole new future that up to now we have only dreamed about and hoped for.


I agree with you that long distance relationships can work but I wouldn't want it to be like that. I don't mind getting to know you this way but I would want to chat to you and maybe call you too. I would want and need contact but before all that I would need to trust you and know that you trusted me - that there was something that we both felt and knew existed already between us that we could and would both want to build on. I want a best friend, soul mate, lover, partner in all things - nothing less than total commitment one to the other on which we could build a lifetime relationship and a family unity on this solid foundation. At that point I would need to be with you and so would have to come visit and have you come here too. Then we would decide where we wanted to live and that would be a decision that we would come to together for the best interest of the relationship. Taking into account the needs of each one.


Compromise, communication and a sincere deep love for the other would be essential or we would have nothing. That's how I see things progressing if I ever find a person via these means. How do you feel about that? I think that early on there has to be a sense of commitment that can be built upon or else you have nothing, just a string of empty promises that lead to nothing but disappointment, hurt and sadness. Love is about joy and happiness even through the hard times there should always be the feeling of joy that we have someone to share those hard times with, someone that truly loves us.


I think that you should be so sure of the man's love for you that the possibility of him hurting you couldn't even exist in your mind - which is not the case today and you know that. I am so sorry that you hurt and wish that I could help you in some way with the mixed emotions that you must feel. All I can say is that I do understand, I have felt that way and the hurt does go away. It takes time but it goes. And you will meet someone because of these experiences that you have had that will be very special to you and you will recognise it almost immediately. I don't know how but you will just know that from that point on things were going to be different. You'll just feel it and know.


When you get that feeling you must give yourself the chance to live again and be happy and grab hold of it with both hands. The past is the past, now is now and this is the day that we start our future and it can be anything we want it to be.


You will know that you are loved because the person will put you first and in return you will put him first - and that self less relationship
is rare but it will come your way - of that I am sure.


As for me, I'm a pretty relaxed, laid back kind of person that is looking for that one special person to make me feel complete. The person I need like the air that I breath. I want to love and be loved and have fun.


I think what I would like to know is, have you been married before, have you been divorced, do you have children, are you Christian, and how do you feel about holding hands and kissing in public?


Have a great day - I'll be thinking about you hoping you'll be OK.


Are you ready for a new start? Or.......do you want to dwell in the past for a little while longer?


Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment